Friday, December 17, 2010

My Dad: Photographer

My whole life, my dad has carried around an SLR.  He has been snapping pictures since before I can remember.  During the week he is a geophysicist and in his spare time he is a photographer.

He is more of a landscape photographer and I'm more of a portrait photographer.  He is more of a formal photographer and I'm a candid photographer.   But we both love talking with each other about what we are taking pictures of.

I have been going through some of the pictures that he took on my wedding day.  These aren't necessarily the best ones that he took but they are ones that I feel like...I would have taken.  Ones that are closer to my style.  Because we aren't so different, him and I.

Taken by Grant Anderson.  Edited by Katrina Reinert.
Edited Wedding Me
(1)
Edited Wedding Me
(2)
Edited Wedding Me
(3)
Edited Wedding Me
(4)
Edited Wedding Me
(5)
Edited Wedding Me
(6)
Edited Wedding Me
(7)
I love that old man! And I'm grateful that he brought me up loving the memories captured through photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment