Saturday, December 25, 2010

DIY: Bokeh Filter

I had some friends ask how I did this Bokeh filter after they say it on Facebook.  I honestly didn't know that many people were interested but here you go.





This is seriously, ALL IN CAMERA.  There is no real trick to it at all.  If you can make your pictures out of focus, you can make Bokeh.

Find a tutorial for how to make Bokeh effect anywhere else online, and do the same thing that you would have normally done and it will magically turn out hearts.  It sounds too easy to work but I swear...it is that easy.

It will turn this:

Bokeh Christmas

To this:

Bokeh Christmas

Or this:
Have fun and comment on this to let me know if you give it a try! I would love to see what you do!

2 comments:

  1. Dang, that is too cool! Thanks for putting that up! Now I know how to do it. I wonder if it will work for a film camera? That would be a really cool effect actually....hmmmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It probably would work with a film camera. I would bet anything on it.

    ReplyDelete