Sunday, June 12, 2011

Running Through Wild Flowers

After complaining yesterday about how I would rather be traveling around Mexico, I decided to talk my dogs to the local dog park and let them run around.  I grabbed my camera just in case I got inspired.

The park was a mess from all the rain we have been getting.  Parts were flooded and all of it was covered in wild flowers/ weeds.  The dogs loved it and so did my camera.  I can never forget that I live in an amazing place.
Wild Flowers
Aren't these colors beautiful?
Wild Flowers
I LOVE that the leaves look like little hearts!
Wild Flowers
Stop and Smell the Flowers
Wild Flowers
These little purple flowers and so sweet looking.
Wild Flowers

Wild Flowers
I love these sweet little flowers too.

I'm so happy that I get to live in such a beautiful place. All I have to do is open my eyes and I realize that I can always be inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment