Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Bohemian Out Takes

I feel like I've really been neglecting this blog.  Since I have been taking pictures in huge amounts lately, they have all ended up on my Candid Joy Photography Facebook page and this blog has been left with nothing.

SAD DAY!  I guess I need to be posting smaller things more often or at least redirect you to that page.

For your enjoyment, I will show you two pictures that didn't make the grade and get into the Bohemian Photoshoot Album.
This image was suppose to be her chasing her hat that had blown away in the wind but it looks more like she threw it.
Out Takes
This sweet dear was moving through the water and she looked up at me so I snapped the picture. I love her face but it didn't seem to fit the rest of the album. I love the background as well.
Out Takes
I will do my best to post more up here but feel free to keep checking out my Facebook page.

1 comment:

  1. MORE PLEASE! I'm off facebook for 5 weeks and I want to see them!

    ReplyDelete