Sunday, March 18, 2012

Summer Photo Shoots 2012 Options

I have a number of, what I hope will be really fun, ideas floating around in my head.  This summer I'm hoping to do 3 separate shoots. Two with adult models and one with children. I thought since some people seemed interested, I would put the third one to a vote.

I already have one pinned down for sure and that one will involve children.  I'm pretty excited for that one already.

On to the voting:

The first one: Imagine people in white.  Now imagine them covered in paint.  I have a couple ideas for fun places to shoot these and it will be very urban.  I'm thinking that this one will involve about 4 people.

The second one:  The Salt Flats.  In my mind, it is a 1900's picnic.  The time period might change depending on the costumes that I can find.

The third one:  Journey into Childhood.  I'm thinking mud pies, tree forts, chasing butterflies and anything else that might come to mind.  I thought for this one, it would be fun to have my models think of different things that they loved to do as children.

If you want to have your voice hear, go to the RIGHT of this page and scroll down till you find the poll.  If you have ideas for shoots that you want to run passed me, leave me a message in the comments.  Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment