Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sneak Preview: The {C} Family

I can't tell you how amazing it feels to be asked out of the blue to be someones photographer.  I thought that after awhile, I would get used to it.  But when I got a message from this beautiful woman asking if I could take maternity photos for her, I felt totally honored that she thought of me.  Especially since I've never done maternity pictures before.

This is the {C} family.  They are expecting a  baby girl in a couple of weeks and you can tell how excited they are for her arrival.
The {C} Family

The {C} Family

The {C} Family

I'll be working on these photos for the rest of the week and I can't wait for their baby to arrive so that I can practice my newborn pictures again.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Do you want to take maternity photos of me too? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would come out to San Diego in a heartbeat!!

    ReplyDelete