Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Head Shots: Daniel's Mission

I took these photos ages ago and I haven't been that satisfied with them. Mostly because I want them to be totally perfect for my brother. I love this boy so much! My parents asked me to take pictures for him to send in with his mission papers and so him and I went out and had tons of fun.

This was the one that he sent in with his papers.  I love that he is wearing the tie that our aunt gave him when he graduated.  She is so close to us and I think it was so special for him to be able to have her be a tangible part of him going on a mission because she was a very real part of him preparing to go.
Daniel Mission

A little over a month ago he got the letter telling him that he will be serving in Paris, France for 2 years! We are so happy for him but a little surprised that it wasn't an Asian country. We are going to miss him so much but we couldn't be more excited for him!
Daniel Mission

Daniel Mission

Daniel Mission

Daniel Mission
I love that my brother is such a ham. He felt a little silly being in front of the camera and so I enjoyed taking pictures of him being himself and sneaking pictures of moments where he is as handsome as he is in my mind.
Daniel Mission

Daniel Mission

2 comments:

  1. WHAT A HOTTIE! ;) Love the pictures Katrina! They really do look so good. I want some of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha, when can you get back on Facebook. Truth be told...I put them up here for you and my mom.

    ReplyDelete