Sunday, April 3, 2011

Family Portraits: The Withers

Last weekend, I had the great pleasure of photographing this amazing family!  I knew {M} since we were little and went to church in Louisiana together.  We were basically family for the 5 years that my family lived there.  We both ended up in the same state years and years later!  Her and her husband {D} wanted pictures of there family before they moved away and it was a great reason to get together.

I think that you will love their little boy!  He was such fun to follow around and I LOVE how you can see how much fun he is having with his wonderful parents.  He is one lucky little boy.
Withers

Withers

Withers

Withers

Withers

Withers

Withers

Withers


If you are interested in getting pictures of your beautiful family, you can contact me at katrinareinert@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment